is strong enough to take away everything you have.” –Thomas Jefferson
Our Local Club’s Core Principles
We are a grassroots citizens group. These are our core principles. If you agree with these principles, please join with us.
- Limited Government – As our Founding Fathers recognized, restraint of government is necessary to protect the liberties of the people.
- Fiscal Responsibility – Government at all levels must learn to live within its means. To saddle future generations with the crushing burden of our excess spending is unconscionable.
- Personal Responsibility – Liberty is unsustainable without responsibility. Each citizen must take responsibility for the consequences of his or her own actions while respecting the rights and dignity of others.
- The Rule of Law – Consistent, independent and uniform application of the law is critical to a free and prosperous society.
- National Sovereignty – We must maintain a strong national defense, effective security for our borders, and sole control over our land and our laws.
What we won’t stand for:
• Personal Attacks – We’re debating positions and policies, not demonizing people or groups.
• Unfounded Rumors – The easily verifiable facts are bad enough. Don’t weaken our position by stretching the truth.